- In any moment, you can exercise your right pursuant to art. 15 and subsequent of EU Regulation n. 679/2016, including the right to ask the Data Controller to have access to, modify, and delete your data; you can also ask for data portability or a limitation to processing your own data, as well as oppose processing for legitimate reasons.
1) WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
By using our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is aimed at explaining which data we collect, why, and how we use them.
We process two kinds of data:
1.1) Data provided by the users
When you subscribe, we ask you to provide us with some data so that you can use our service.
For instance, we ask you data like:
Name, surname, company name, email address, telephone number, country, province/district, city/town.
If you provide us with the personal data of third persons, such as members of your family or friends, you must ensure that they have been previously informed and accepted that their own data are processed according to the procedure reported in the policy.
Data of minors aged under 16
If you are under 16 years of age, you cannot provide us with your data or subscribe; in any case, we accept no liability for any false declarations by the users. If we realize that false declarations have been made, the corresponding personal data will be immediately deleted.
1.2) Data collected automatically
The following data are automatically collected when using our services:
- Technical data: e.g., IP address, kind of browser, information about your computer, data about the (approx.) location of the device you are using;
- Data collected by means of cookies or similar technologies – for further information, please check the “Cookie” section.
2) HOW DO WE USE COLLECTED DATA?
We use your data to give you access to and provide you with our services, which includes actions like:
- Request for information about our products
- Communications about service provision
If you expressly agree that we make use of your personal data (by subscribing our newsletter), we will use them to inform you of promotional activities that could be of interest for you.
Particularly, we use them to inform you about promotional, commercial, advertising activities via email, as well as to carry out analysis and write reports on promotional communication services, such as detecting the number of opened e-mails, clicks on links in the communication or the list of newsletter subscribers.
3) IS IT MANDATORY TO PROVIDE DATA?
Data shall be provided only when their processing is necessary for service provision – in that case, refusing to provide data would prevent us from providing you with the service chosen. It is optional, though, to provide data for promotional purposes - in that case, refusing to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the service we offer via our website.
4) WHO IS INVOLVED IN DATA PROCESSING?
The Data Controller is Gurian Spa. Via delle Querce 7 - 31040 Cessalto (TV) - VAT reg. no. 01140220268, in the person of its legal representative.
5) HOW CAN I HAVE INFORMATION ON MY DATA, I.E., MODIFYING, DELETING THEM OR HAVING A COPY?
Access to personal data - opt-out
The natural persons using our services can:
- Be provided with information about the existence of their personal data, their origin, processing purpose and methods by the data controller at any moment, as well as obtain access to their personal data and information as established by art. 15, GDPR, if present.
- Ask data updating, modification, integration, deletion, processing limitation at any moment should e one of the conditions established at article 18, GDPR occur; ask that the data are turned into anonymous data, or blocked whenever they have been processed in breach of the legislation in force, including data whose storage is not mandatory because of the purposes of collection and/or further processing.
- Oppose data processing fully or partially at any moment for legitimate reasons, although such processing is in line with the collection purpose; oppose processing of personal data for sales information purposes, dispatch of advertising material, direct sales, market research, and marketing communication. The users have also the right to opt out at any moment without prejudice to any data processing legally performed before opting-out.
- Receive the personal data provided consciously or through service use, in a structured, device-readable format of common use, and send them to any other data controller with no impediment
- Submit a claim to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that you can call us at +39 0172 912811 for any question about your personal data and respect for your privacy
6) HOW AND FOR HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED?
Personal data are stored both in paper and electronic/computer format for the time needed for the purposes mentioned at paragraph 2, in full respect of your privacy and in compliance with the legislation in force.
All data provided for direct marketing and profiling are stored for a maximum period as provided by the applicable law.
7) HOW DO WE GUARANTEE DATA PROTECTION?
Your data are collected by the subjects mentioned at paragraph 4 according to the provisions established by the reference legislation, with special attention to security measures provided by the GDPR (art. 32) for data processing by computer, manual, and automatic means, whose logics is strictly connected to the purposes mentioned at paragraph 2, in any case apt to guarantee data security and confidentiality.